Thursday, August 13, 2020

Happy 12th Anniversary!

Warning!!! Selfie overload! lol Lucky in Love is what we have always said to each other! I truly am the luckiest one to have found my soul mate, my best friend, my one true love, the one that has changed my life forever, my rock, and the best daddy ever! We just celebrated our 12th anniversary on 08-08-20! We had a fabulous stay cation at the Trump Hotel to Celebrate! Such a wonderful weekend together! The Trump Hotel is beautiful! We ate an amazing Italian restaurant called Battista's Whole in the Wall! So yummy! Highly recommend it! After dinner we enjoyed walking around down by the Linq! We rode the Linq Ferris-wheel! I have always wanted to ride it! After the Linq we continued walking around the strip! Holy people watching! lol Too much to see for my little eyeballs! lol Went back to Trump and ate some more and played cards! We love playing cards! lol 
Such a wonderful much needed stay cation together! Wouldn't want to spend my life with anyone else! Here's to many more! Love you honz!
 

No comments: