Sunday, May 2, 2021

Best Birthday Ever!

It feels great to  be so Loved! If you know me best you know I celebrate my Birthday Month! lol Nothing has changed the older I get! lol But when it came to my Birthday weekend we didn't stop playing and celebrating! Friday Night My friends made reservations at Bautista's Whole in the Wall Italian! It was soooooo good! After dinner of course we left room for Luv-its! Yum! Such a wonderful night together! Kicking off the Perfect Birthday weekend! 
Saturday morning we woke up early and headed on a Razor Ride with my bro Ryan's family, Lacie's family and the Decker's! We went on the Cold Creek trail over  and through the mountains and dropped into Pahrump! We had lunch and milk shakes in Pahrump then road back through the mountains back to our cars. It was a pretty windy and cold but  it didn't seem to bother us because we were driving so  fast through the mountains. We just bundled up and away we went! Such a fun ride! We all had such a blast! Love spending time with family and friends! 
Fun pics from out Cold Creek Trail riding!
Sunday was my actual Birthday! Turned 41! Wow! The years are flying by! It was the first birthday without my daddy here! It was a little rough knowing that I will never get to hear his voice sweet wish me Happy Birthday ever again! My cousin sent me a voicemail of my daddy wishing her a Happy Birthday last year that she had saved! Wow did that make my day! I must have played it over and over 100 times! Just to hear his sweetest voice! 
I was even loved at church! My lovely friends even spoiled me at church! Bringing me gifts and flowers! Wow! Made my day!
After church my Bestie Jackie put on  a Birthday Brunch at her house for me! The Hales and the Passick's came over too celebrate! We had a waffle bar with homemade syrup and whip cream! Omg so freaking good! The kids swam in the spa and the rest of us sat around and talked! Just enjoying the beautiful day! Thanks for making me feel so special  on my birthday! 
The fun and celebrating did not stop! We headed out to our BFF Facers for my Birthday Dinner! They cooked up an amazing Mexican fiesta for me! Even had a tres leche birthday cake for me too! WOW! 
Completely spoiled all weekend long! The fun never stopped! Thanks for loving me and making me feel so special on my 41st Birthday!! So many calls, texts and fb posts! Best Birthday ever!

No comments: