Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Piano and Voice Recital!

 

Wahoo! They did it! Their 1st Spring Piano/ Voice Recital! These 2 have been working real hard on their piano songs! Penny played 2 songs and Cash played for the 1st time 1 song! Can't' believe my boy actually got up and did it! He was so nervous! Penny on the other hand is used to be on stage and performing in front of big groups! lol! She loves it! So proud of my Cashy boy! He was so brave! He introduced himself and the song he was  playing  and began to play his song "Jingle Bells!" Yes you read that right! He played "Jingle Bells" in the spring recital! lol He's a silly one! He did great!! Penny did wonderful too playing both her songs! A church one and a regular one!! Her dream is to play the piano and sing at church! She also closed the recital singing a solo! She sang "How far I'll go" from Moana! Penny killed it up there! She is truly a shining singing star! Dang that girl can sing! Wow! Makes my momma heart so happy!!! She also takes voice lessons from Mrs. Andrea too! We absolutely love Mrs. Andrea! She is such a wonderful teacher to both my kids! So proud of both my Penny and Cash! They both did such a wonderful job tonight performing! My honz said it best: Moments like these are the small rewards I need in life to know just how blessed we really are.

No comments: