Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Cash's 1st Basketball Game!

Cash told me all week! "What number am I going to get when I play on Saturday..  I hope it #23 for James and Jordan! #23 is my most favorite #" My reply every time "You don't get to pick your #. Your coach will hand you a jersey to put on and that's your # for the season. No complaining. You get what you get!" Well 1st game day came and coach passed out the jerseys and our jaws hit the floor when they handed Cash his jersey and there it read #23! Holy Moly! Cash has some good luck! What are the chances!! So freakn awesome out of all the jersey #'s he got the #23 that he wanted so badly! To say the least he was extremely pumped up! Jumping for joy! "Let's goooooooooo!"
Well what a game! The team only had 1 practice and well  lets just say it showed! lol The kids had no clue what they were doing out there! I'm still not sure it was more funny or frustrating to watch them play! lol This is Chad and I 1st experience watching a your child play sport! Penny never played sports and this was Cash's very 1st sport he has been in with games! and wow! just wow! lol I'm pretty sure I lost my voice from yelling from the sidelines-+ telling the kids where to go and what to do! lol I will say when Cash would finally get the ball he could dribble it so fast and bob and weave between the other kids. He would look up to pass and no one on his team would be there. lol They definitely have their work cut out at practice this week. I know they will get it! If anything  this a great experience for Cash to learn the "game" of basketball. They played the best the knew how! So proud of Cash and his cute little team! Let's Go Stars! We can't wait to see how his team will improve and develop over the season!
 

No comments: