Sunday, June 6, 2021

May monthly photos from my phone!

Lots of fun for May! Here's the pics from my phone! The everyday fun and adventures! Family park day! Birthday dinner for our bff neighbors! Helped move my bro n law's family into their new beautiful family! Cute little Ruby dressed up in a hat! lol
I got my 1st minky blanket for my birthday! It's absolutely amazing and beautiful! So comfy and cozy!  
More golf for these 2!! They have been loving it! Getting better each practice!
Prom season which means makeup time!! I loved doing Kaylee's makeup for her senior prom! Then my Penny and Piper had fun doing makeup too! They are the cutest!!! Following in momma's footsteps! 
My cute little senior Bailey! We have absolutely loved having her stay with us!! Bailey's family moved to Cedar in April and Bailey wanted to finish her senior year in town so I moved her into our house! It has been so much fun for me personally and my kids!! I love being her Vegas mom! For her senior prom we followed her around to get her ready! Then I took her pics for her Senior prom! Loved every minute of it! We also went to her Seminary graduation to show our support and love to her! She had to speak and did such an amazing job! Way to go Bailey! You are amazing! We are so proud of you! Love you like my very own! 


 



No comments: