Saturday, July 17, 2021

Happy Birthday to the Greatest!

Happy Birthday Honz!!! 38 never looked so  good!! You're still in your 30's! OMG!! A Baby!!! Such a Hunk!!! I'm grateful every day that you were given life! You truly are the greatest person  ever created! You are my best friend, lover, best daddy, our rock and the list can go on! Thank you for being you! I'm are the luckiest to have in my life! We had a wonderful weekend celebrating you! We kicked off the Birthday weekend with Lunch with Chad's dad! In the evening we piled in the "G Wagon, G Wagon" and  went to dinner and bowling! The kids had an absolute blast! I don't remember the last time we went bowling and took the kids!! The kids couldn't believe that we had our own bowling balls and shoes! lol! Chad and I would go all the time bowling before we had kids! We love to bowl! Chad has always said we will grow old together and bowl! Love it!!
Well all the kids beat me! lol! That had some help with the lanes and alligator ball helper! lol But I was the biggest looser! I need to go and practice more! So funny! The kids loved that they beat me!! Even Piper beat me! lol
So much fun!! We can't wait to take them back and hit the lanes! 
On Sunday we headed out to Logandale! Jeff put on the best birthday bbq for Chad! We swam! Ate great bbq food! For dessert Penny made daddy her 1st cake! It was so good! I was so proud of my Penny! She was so proud of herself too! Great job Penny it was yummy!! Daddy loved it! Strawberry cake with strawberry frosting!
Monday was his actual birthday! Just a normal work day that is why we had to celebrate all weekend long! lol! We still celebrated! We had dinner at Eddies! So good! and I surprised him with an amazing Pineapple upside down  cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! Holy Moly that's an amazing cheesecake! It was a hit! Chad was so surprised and everybody loved it! We love you Honz! We are so happy you were born!! We love celebrating you! Happy Birthday Honz! We hope you had the best Birthday weekend ever!

No comments: