Thursday, July 1, 2021

June- End of Month Everyday Pics From My Phone!

June has been a FUN month! Here's all the pics from my phone that I haven't blog about! lol We celebrated 2 birthday's this month! Auntie Joanna and Auntie Eryn's Birthdays! We celebrated Joanna's birthday with a swim party, dinner and cake!! Auntie Eryn we went to the lake which I blogged about but we also surprised her at her office on her birthday! We brought her cupcakes and then the kids made Auntie Eryn where the Birthday hat and we all sang to her! Happy Birthday Auntie's! We sure love you!
We helped Grandpa Bulloch move out of his house! We got the waver curlers from Amazon and did them in mine and Penny's hair! We loved how they truned out! I hated the sleeping in them but we were sure cute! lol They really are so fun and easy to do! Ruby got our of our fencing! Little stinker! Couples game night with private chef for our friends birthday! I got a new sleeping bag vest! Coolest invention ever! lol We put fake stick on nails on Piper and she loved them! They came off so dang fast but she sure did love them while it lasted! Sadly we also went to a funeral this month for Chad's step brother Shaun! Such a great man! So sad that he is gone! Such great laughter and smiles always came from  him! He will  be greatly missed! 
Wow that was a busy collage of pics! :)

Golf action shots! The kids are still in their private lessons and loving it! It's been so hot but not one complaint comes from them because they love golfing so much! Keep up the great work! You both are cranking them out there! :)
Bailey's last weekend and week with us! We are so sad! We had a great dinner at Bj's together one last time! We are truly going to miss her so much! I know I say that in every blog post I post about my Bay! lol but I really am going to miss our times together! My kids are so sad watching her pack up! Me too!!! We are going to miss our Splash runs! Splash will not be the same without you! YOU make my special water drink the best!!! We love you Bay! You're off to great things! Hurry and come back and stay and visit us very soon! 
 

No comments: