Sunday, August 22, 2021

1st Day of Pre-K!

And she's off..... cast and all! lol 1st day of Pre-K with our favorite Mrs. McIntyre! We are so lucky to have now had all 3 of our kids have Mrs. McIntyre for Pre-K! She is just the best! Amazing with the kids! We absolutely just love her! Piper is already loving her teacher and all her new friends! She did so good with her cast at school too! Been writing with her left hand even though she's right handed! Been cutting this week with her right hand in the cast! She tells Mrs. McIntyre "I  can do it!" She tries to  do everything with this cast on all by herself! She is such a little trooper! 
She had the best 1st day and week! She loves school and tells me "I'm not the baby anymore mommy! I'm big girl!" Well I hate to break it to you... sweetie... you will always be my baby! Love this little big girl Piper! She is determined and nothing is going to stop her! Not even a full  arm cast on her dominate hand! lol We love you and always so proud of you!
 

No comments: