Saturday, August 14, 2021

Broken Arm for Baby Girl!

Well when you think your busy enough with working full time, Cash's Birthday festivities and 1st day of school there's always time to break and arm!! Right!!!!!! My poor sweet baby!!! So yes on Cash's Birthday and as you know it was also the 1st day of school! We got the big kids off to their 1st day of school got home and I was working printing t-shirts in my office and all of a sudden I hear a cry out from Piper! She had quietly put on Cash's new birthday skates stood up in  them and fell straight down on her right arm. She tried to catch herself with her right arm. I hurried and got the skates off. She would not let me touch her arm. I called my neighbor over who is a PT and she looked at it. Piper still screaming. So I called Dr. George her pediatrician. He immediately called in x-rays and orthopedic. We spent the afternoon at these 2 places. After lots of series of x-rays. The x-rays confirmed a break in  the radius. She was put in  a Hot Pink long arm cast with palm up. The cast goes past her elbow.  She wears this new accessory for 2 wks then goes back in for x-rays and possibly a new cast or keep this cast on. Depending on what the x-rays show  in 2 wks she may need to go in for an mri on her elbow. Hoping that is not the case. They would need to put her asleep to do the mri and I don't' want that. My poor baby Piper! She always trying to be big and follow her older siblings around. Just feel so bad for her. She is always hot and complaining of it being itchy! I need these 2 wks to go by fast for her! Love you baby! Praying for a speedy recovery! No more skates for you! She thinks otherwise. She told me to save the skates in the garage until she is out of her cast! Say what! No way you silly girl!!! Oh how we love our Piper!

No comments: