Sunday, July 10, 2022

Penny's 2nd Broadway Performance!

Performance #2! The Little Mermaid Jr! Makeup on! Lashes on! Hair all fancy! It was showtime #2! 
Alana was back at it again!! Performing her little heart out!
She again did absolutely amazing! The show and stage comes alive when Miss Penny walks out to perform! So proud of my shining star!!!
So much personality on stage! Seriously just love watching her!! She truly knows just how to do it! A born natural! I know... I know.... I'm one  proud mama! 
She just brings so much joy to my heart! She said she had so much fun on stage! She loves to perform! This was her first time in a real show with acting, dancing and singing! and just loved it!
More fun pics from her 2nd show!
Love her so much! I know  I keep saying it...she just lights up that stage!
These are the pics with her directors! They were so proud of her being her 1st show ever! They said she worked so hard to learn her  parts perfectly each  week! They love how she became her character! They said that is a true performer becoming the character they are in the play! They couldn't have asked for any more from her! She did fabulous! Wahoo! They also asker her to come back for the next show to audition and be in! Way to go Penny! You killed it up there! I think we are on to something good here! Our little performing star! A Born natural to be on stage entertaining! Love it and you so much!
 

No comments: