Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February Monthly Pics!

Here is all the rest of February! Can't believe another month ahs come and gone! I know I say this every month but man does it go by fast! Penny and I got to go to the Temple! I sure love going and it's even better when Penny gets to come with me! Sunday Fun day pics! I love snapping a quick photo before we walk into church! It's the only day of the week we slow down and dress up nice! lol The rest of the mornings the kids are in school uniforms! lol
Pizza making! Penny is still our little cook and she did amazing making homemade pizza! Yum! Out to dinner! Movie night! and Nails done!!! Fun collage here!
School fun! Still loving my job 100%! It is the best to be at the school with my kids! I get to see them all day! Get to know their teachers and get to know all their cute friends! Win! Win! Fun pics of me twinning with my students! Surprises from my kids! Seriously that totally makes my whole day and week! I am completely shocked every time a student surprises me! A Painting from one  and crafted made earrings from another! I had to put those right on! Best day ever!
This was a Big day for me! The Principal and Admin had asked me to speak at the Leader in me Symposium! Say what! you want me?!! lol I spoke in front of 120 teachers that came in from all around the world and states to visit and tour our school! The presentation was on the 8 habits of our school, leader in me and light house club! What an amazing opportunity and day! Cash's grade even got to sing in the program! So fun!
Penny and Cash got Awards! Penny A-B Honor Roll! Way to go! Cash passed over 60% of his benchmark in SuccessMaker! Wahoo!!! Working hard is paying off! Lunch with Ryan's fam to Eddies our fave! A couple of pics from YW activities!! Oh and Piper showing me her new molar coming in the back! lol 
The day before Valentine's Penny had some friends over for a Galentine's! These cutes all matched not even on purpose that day too! Took their scooters and away they went! They headed out for a photoshoot! They always have so much fun together! Such cute good girls! 
Penny is on the yearbook committee so these are some pics that she took around school on Orange day and Pink/Red day! Zoe's fun glow birthday party hang out! Penny sure loves all her friends and has such a great time with them at any occasion! Love this so much!
My sweet little Ruby! All groomed up! Feeling and looking fresh! Love her so much!
Utah Facers came into town so we had to play! Hit up the Defy of course! Love these Utah Facers so much! Such great kids! My kids have the best time with them when they come into town!!
The new shop coming a long good! So much space to grow! So proud of my honz! All the years of building and growing is paying off! I love you honz! Thanks for making it all possible!
Academic night at the School! So many fun activities! The kids always have a blast! It was also so fun for me to see my students! Great night all around!
 Fun ward party! Pine wood derby races! Dinner! Desert was a bake sale from the yw! Silent auction for youth camp! Great fun! Oh and a not so fun thing was that our garage door broke! Ugh! New door looks so nice but so expensive! lol Adulting can be a pain sometimes! lol Happy February! Can't wait to see what March brings!

No comments: