Saturday, February 18, 2023

Happy Valentine's! The day of Love!

Happy Valentine's to the ones that beat my heart! I'm the luckiest that these perfect faces are a part of my life! Couldn't live without them! They truly make my heart love to the fullest! My perfect little Valentine's! These pics are from church! The Sunday before Valentines! We had to wear all our cute reds and pinks! Piper's perfect dress came from my friend! Thank you Michelle! She was just the cutest in her Valentine Heart Dress!
Valentine morning the kids woke up to Cupid! Cupid stopped in the night and left them Valentine surprises! New Nike's for all! Cute Valentine squishmallow minis! and Heart shaped Cinnamon Rolls! 
Off to school/work we went! I love working at the kids school especially on the fun party days! I got to pop into each of my little kids classes and help with their Valentines Parties! Lots of students showed me love by giving me Valentines too! Made my day! Cash got his Best Friend Kaelis a bff necklace! Kaelis was stoked! He also got his Valentine Pilar a surprise! We came home to a special Valentine at our front door for Penny! This was her 1st Valentine from a boy! :) She was so surprised and so excited! He made her day! 
The fun day of love continued! Piper's Kinder class all put a special program on for the parents! Piper was even picked to give one of the speaking parts! She did so great! The cutest little Valentine all dolled up for her performance! Love my baby so much! 
She sure loved singing and dancing! She did great! So fun to watch! They all did so good! Just adorable!
Couldn't stop taking pics as you can see! lol
After school Cash had a basketball game! Yes on Valentine's day! lol He played great and they Won their game! Then came home to beautiful roses from Honz and Cashy! Daddy even surprised each of his little girls with flowers too! They were so excited and loved that! Then Honz and I headed out for Sushi for our date! We had already had a night out the night before for a couples Valentines party at Jillian's! Both nights....so  much fun! Honz and I are the reigning champs for the dating game! 2nd year in a row taking 1st place! lol Wahoo! Team Red! Team B! I love my little family and honz so much! Such a wonderful Valentine's day filled with so much Love!

 

No comments: