Monday, September 18, 2023

Golf! Flag Football! Cheer! Chill!

Lot's of fun happening over here! My Honz left on an amazing golf tournament in Utah! He had the best time ever! So many rounds of golf with so much laughter! Such a great group of guys just living their best life! I love when my Honz gets to do this for himself! He deserves to be able to just check out with the guys and do what he loves to do! Golf! Did I mention how amazing my Honz outfits were!!! So freakn hot Honz! I love all things neon!!! I'm so happy he had such a wonderful time!! Now back to reality! lol
More great pics from Honz golf trip!! Loving the tops popping! lol
Flag Football and Cheer!! This week Piper got to cheer for Cash's team! Go Eagles! Piper also got her cheer uniform! So freakn cute!! That sparkle silver sure  pops off that black! Love it! We also got to spend half of the day with cousins! Navy and Noah!!! Cash loves having his best friend there to watch him play! 
Cash #25 in action!!! They didn't win but Cash sure had some great plays! Proud of my boy! Go #25! Go Eagles!
Snapped a cute pic of the boys standing on the sidelines! More action shots of Cash! Love watching  him play!!!
Here's my cutest little Cheer Leader Piper in action! She is getting better standing in the heat! She is so funny! You know just how she's feeling just by looking at  her face! lol Love my little sassy Pipes! Piper did great yelling those cheers!! Go Eagles!!! The team loved having the cheerleaders there to cheer them on! Cash especially loved having Piper there cheering!
After their game we went to Canes with cousins! Then back to my house to play!
Then the night life rolled in! lol Sunset swimming and all the teens chilling! Love, love, love, when Penny has her friends over to hang! They are such a fun group! Love all the chitter chatter and crack of  the pool table! We are in for a fun night that's for sure! Oh and You 4 are "kenough!" lol Yesssss Love the matching "kenough" hoodies and hats! Happy early Merry Christmas! lol These 4 are too much and too freakn cute! lol 
Such a fabulous day! Love my peeps!


 

No comments: