Sunday, September 10, 2023

Labor Day Beach Fun!

Thursday- Day 1: Our annual Labor Day Beach Trip was absolutely amazing!! New Port Beach here we come! This time my honz flew down on Wed to golf with the guys on Thursday! Then I drove down after school on Thursday with me and just the kids! We met up with the Facers on our way down in Barstow for dinner at In and Out! We hit a crazy scary rain and wind storm right before Baker! Thought we were going to slide off off the rode or get blown off the road but we were safe and made it through and safely to the beach house! Honz had a wonderful day golfing! I love when he gets to do this! Go and do what he loves to do! Golf! He deserves lots of golf days! He works so hard for our little family! We got settled into our beach house and so ready for the beach!
Friday- Day 2: Beaching it up!! The kids were so excited to get out on the sand! Cash couldn't wait to skim board!  Honz golfed again this day with all the guys! Got a pic collage below of his golfing! :) Oh how we love the beach and love having a beach house so close to the beach! Makes life so easy! :)
Walked to our usual donut shop and taco shop for breakfast! The best breakfast food and so close! My fav the jalapeno ham and cheese croissant! Yum
We love feeling the sand in our toes! We love hearing the waves crash! The Newport Beach life is the best!
We sure loved meeting and holding baby Sawyer! Megan and D you sure made a beautiful perfect little baby boy! Such a fun time with your guys! I sure love seeing them as parents! They are great! So proud! lol
Chill'n! Loving our life! It was a beautiful 1st day!
How about some stunting! lol They were so cute working together! Laughing! Having a blast!
Here's honz golfing! Great group of guys right there! :) Loving your outfit honz! You're so on! 
Football! Baseball! all the fun beach things! 
It was a perfect day for a photoshoot! These cute teens! lol Love these pretty girls so  much! They are too cute with their photoshoots! So creative! lol They are just so much fun!
They just kept snapping them! They had a blast! Such sweet fun beautiful  girls!! Love it!
Honz and my brother wrestling! lol These 2 think they are kids again! lol They were a hoot to watch! 
Dinner at Sgt.  Pepp's! Then America's Cup for dessert! Day one was a great one!
Saturday- Day 3: This morning we headed over to a car show! Then some shopping! 
We were all hyped for these fancy beautiful cars! Cash was so  obsessed with all the sport cars! He knew  all the makes, models, and year just by looking at them! lol Who knew! lol I was way impressed! Also discovered how much he really loves fancy cars! Love it!! He was loving it!!!
Having the best day!
Got back and more lounging and relaxing!
Perfect weather everyday!
We had a huge group this year! 75 people!!  Say what!! lol and we all rented beach houses around each other! So much fun chit chatting! Laughing! Playing all the things! 
Perfect beach days!
Of course our annual Glow Party on the beach is always a hit! We get decked out head to toe in Glow stuff! and dance the night away! lol
Photoshoot time! lol! 
Dinner at Pick up Stix and then of course America's Cup for dessert! 
Sunday- Day 4: Lot's of electric scooter rides all weekend for the kids but this day I learned how to ride on! I'm never going back! I had a freakn blast! Zipping around everywhere! Thanks bff Mel for teaching me! You sure know how to get me out of my comfort zone for the best! 
We even went to the Pirate house on our scooters! lol Shopped a Jack's too!
Tons of fun in the Ocean for all! Their bodies were getting rocked by the huge waves! lol All smiles!
Penny even spotted one of her cute littles friends Harper! Her family was  on vacation just a street away from us in New Port Beach! Say what! So fun! Once they discovered the were only a street away from each other they played non stop! Too much fun!
The fun never stopped! Cute new matching swim shorts for my boys! Leopard for the win! I love them so much! Looking good boys!
Remember the girls photoshoot up above!! Well the mom's had to create the photoshoot too! lol Now this was fun! We could not stop giggling! lol I think they turned out awesome! Great pic idea girls!
Nailed it! lol We had so much fun that we all had to do a family shot! lol 
Then we shopped some more! Then took the kids over to the Pirate house the Mel took me too! The kids thought this was crazy! They house is like the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! lol Pirate statues everywhere! It was over the top but so much fun! lol
Sunset pics on our last night!!! I couldn't decide what one I liked best so I just did a collage with all! lol Love my little family! Love our adventures and traditions together! 
My peeps! My heart is happy! We have the best times together! We sure love to play together!
Here's our beach house crew! We have the best times together! I love all my vacations with my brother and sure have loved our 2nd year with the Facers in our beach house together!! Wouldn't want to make memories with anyone else! Can't wait for many more to come! I love our families together!
Our last night for dinner was Mama D's and of course one last time at America's Cup for dessert for this trip! 
Monday- Day 5: Got up and headed back home!! As soon as we hit home the kids were out in the pool! I guess they didn't want our fun to end! lol Had an amazing time! We love New Port Beach life! We  love all the family and friends that were there enjoying the long weekend with us! Let's beet 75 people for next year! lol Whos' coming??!! lol Until next year Labor Day!! Such a wonderful time!



















 

No comments: