Sunday, August 27, 2023

August Monthly Pics!

As August comes to an end (which I can not believe) here are the rest of the pics from my phone for August!! August Selfies! lol School is in full swing! We are all loving being back! Back in action! lol I know I say this every time I mention my job but really I Love working at the school where my kids go! My favorite time of day is lunch when I get to see all my cuties! We all have lunch together! Well except Piper but she's on recess at my lunch time so I still get to see her! Life is good at school! 
Gma Deedee did a fun cousin ice cream night on one of the nights during first week of school! The kids had a ton of fun with their cousins! Thanks gma!
Penny selfies! lol Lots of fun hanging with her friends! Volleyball games! Ice cream! In n out! She is always playing! lol Right before school started for payment for watching her siblings for the entire wk before school started and  I was back at work I took her to get a lash lift! She has been wanting one for a while and wanted me to buy the stuff so she could do it herself! Say what! No way! Thanks to the amazing Shannon we got her hooked up! Penny is loving it! Little Diva! lol
Little Piper!! She loves when I do her hair! In fact she will you tube hair styles for me to do in her! lol She is too much! I'm terrible with hair! lol and she is so patient as I try to create the looks she wants! lol She recently tried our for the school Cheer Team!! Wahoo!! She made it! Yay! Way to go Piper!! Can't wait to watch her! Go Eagles Go! 
Cash Money!! Back on the court and field!!!! He recently tried out for the school Flag Football team! We are so proud! He made the competitive varsity team! Way to go Cashy boy!!! He loves sports and is super athletic!! He had his first practice and they had him in as the Quarterback!! Let's GOOOOOO! He's also back on the quart! He still loving Basketball and still on his club team! Let's go Hawks!! #30! Both seasons will start up in September! He is so fun to watch! Always gives it his all! Seriously though he loves to Golf and recently discovered he loves to play Pickleball! He super good at both! There's just no time to be able to play in all things! lol It's already going to be hard to juggle basketball and flag football also along with Piper's cheer sched and Penny's sched too! lol Never enough time! lol I sure love my kids! Running them around every night somewhere gets hectic but that's what being mom is about! We go go go for our kids all day everyday! 
Sunday Funday from a couple weeks ago! Love these 3 so much! I put my whole heart into them that's for sure! Let's see what September has instore for us!!! 


 

No comments: