Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Birthday Celebrations!!

Lot's of Birthday's to celebrate in August!!! We finished celebrating Cashy which then  led right into Ruby's Birthday!! Yay!! Love my fur baby girl so much! She's 3! Can't believe how much I  can actually love an animal! lol It's been 3 years that she has changed our lives forever! She is the sweetest and most loveable fur baby ever! Oh how she loves her mama! Happy Birthday to the best little fur baby ever!!!! 
My best friend and brothers birthday was next!! Happy Birthday Ryan!!! I'm so grateful you are my brother and best friend! I love all our memories and traditions together! Let's keep them going! Cheer's to another year!! The best life with you! Love you so!
Then is was bff cousin Navy's Birthday!! Yay for Navy!! Oh how my little Piper loves her bff Navy!! These 2 are full of life! Best of friends!! Piper had so much fun at her USA Birthday party!!! We love you so much Navy!! I know you had the best day ever!!!





 

No comments: