Saturday, August 12, 2023

Come Make a Splash with Cash!!

From Monster Jam Birthday Kick off to Cash's Swim Birthday Party! We are always moving and shaking! Come make a splash with Cash Swim Birthday Party! He loves American Flag and colors! So we based the theme off of his favorite colors and American flag décor! I thought I was so clever with his Big birthday sign that hung that said Happy Birthday with a big giant dollar bill box for Happy Birthday Cash! lol He absolutely loved it!! He loves his name Cash! Cash Money baby! lol He loves donuts so for the 1st time I did a Donut Birthday cake!! He was hyped about that too! We had donuts for days! lol It was a hit for the all the kids at the party too! They loved the donut cake! 
My 1 and only Boy is turning 2 digits! 10!! Can't believe it! He is such a fun and happy boy! My sunshine! We had to have a mini photoshoot of me holding him like a baby! lol He is too funny! Love my boy!
The party people have arrived! I love all these kids so  much! Such a fun group of all boys and just 2 girls! His favorite 2 girls! Pilar and Mila!!! The rest are his bros! Such fun friends! I love it! 
Donut Cake time! Of course I had a get a group pic of all the cute friends!
Present time!!! His friends completely spoiled him! Thank you! He was on cloud nine! Loving his life! So many fun gifts!
Then back out to swim! Such a great party celebrating Cash! Happy Birthday Cashy boy! We all love you so much! They all made a splash with Cash! Great day!
 

No comments: