Monday, August 7, 2023

Summer Fun Wk 10!!!

Summer Fun Wk 10! Can't  believe this is the last full wk of summer break! Wow the summer flew by! We definitely played hard! To start summer fun wk 10 we had orthodontics apt!! Cash got his Expander! I still got it and got to work on him again! Totally awesome! He was such a great patient for his mam! lol We sure love our Dr Ence! She's very special to our hearts! Best ortho auntie ever! The most amazing staff too! Thank you for making ortho so easy for us!
Just being silly around the house! I got my 1st pair of Air Force 1's! lol and of course they are Leopard! Cash still loving his signed tee from Axell Hodges! Little Ruby going for a ride! She is the best! She loves to go for rides around the house on the hover board horse! lol
Packing in all the fun! We were supposed to be with aunt Bre favorite and cousins but our scheds had a hard time matching up and then B got sick and wasn't feeling good on the day we planned to go! My kids were way too hyped not to go so we just went! We had a blast! Went and did the touristy things on the strip! I have never done this myself so it was so fun to go and take the kids! 1st stop was M&M Factory! It was so fun in there! All the colors of m&m's was totally cool! We even did a custom batch of m&m's to take home! The kids loved customizing them!! 
 
Nest up was the Coke a Cola Factory!! We ordered the "all around the world soda sample platter!" This came with 16 different flavor sodas from around the world! There was some crazy flavors! The kids had so much fun tasting them! They kept giggling and some they almost spit out they were so gross! lol Then we headed over to the 3 story Ross!! The kids had a blast in there shopping! That place was packed! The line was so long but so worth it! lol Then for dinner we ate at the 2 story Canes! This was life for my kids! They love canes and loved that it was 2 stories lol! They literally loved all the lights of the strip! So much fun! Everything lit up and ready to party! My kind of fun too! lol It's just fun to just walk around and see all the lights, the commotion and the  people! lol
Back to work I go! I absolutely love working for the my kids school! Best job ever for a mom! Our team building day was up in Mt Charleston so I even got to wear my new hiking boots! Ps. been on a hiking kick since Canada trip! :)
Such a fun day together! I love my colleges and I even got to meet so many more new friends too! It wasa great day! Penny has been back to school as well! She is in WEB which is like the student council of our school! She got to plan and mentor the incoming 6th graders! She loves being apart of the school! She loves being a leader! I love her! 
Saturday was a busy fun day! 2 baptisms and swim party before Monster Jam! I'm doing a separate post just for Monster Jam! lol This collage was from Blake's Baptism! Such a special day! We are so proud of Blake and love her so much! 
I had a fun RS night! Love being with my church friends! It's always a great time! Church pics! We have been playing so  hard we have missed a few wks of church! lol Penny go put into her class presidency! Love her! Cash hanging with Ruby! It's been a great fun busy last summer fun wk! Next post is Monster Jam! Kicking on Cash's Birthday wk!


No comments: