Saturday, August 12, 2023

School Meet and Greet!!

I'm telling you we have such a busy wk!! Cash birthday wk.... My anniversary....Back to school and then Cash's actual Birthday! lol So here is the start of the back to school fun!! Cash and Piper Meet and Greet! But before we go back to school Cash must get a hair cut! lol Thanks to my amazing bff Jackie's daughter n law Maddison! She was able to squeeze him in her busy sched! In fact she just did it in Jackie's back yard! I am so grateful for her! Maddison does not do men's cuts let alone kids! lol But she loves Cashy and knew how desperate I was in needing his haircut before school started that she did it for me! Love her so much! She did absolutely amazing!!! She can so do kids cuts! Look at you Madison! lol Perfection! He was styling and profiling heading off to meet and greet! 
Mrs. Skelton!!! Holy Moly were we so excited to get her as Cash's teacher! Penny had her for 4th grade and she was absolutely phenomenal! Hands down Penny's best and most favorite teacher! Cash is ready to rock 4th grade! He is beyond hyped to have Mrs. Skelton! We are so lucky! Just look at his face cheesing so happy to see Mrs. Skelton!
Mrs. Hays!! Oh man are we excited for Mrs. Hays!! She had Cash virtually when Cash was in 2st grade and all the covid stuff! We loved her! Piper is going to learn so much and just excel with Mrs. Hays! WE totally hit the lottery with both Mrs. Hays and Mrs. Skelton as their teachers this year! I'm 1 happy mama! Piper is so excited to be a big girl in the 1st grade!! Look at her little face! Still can't believe this is my baby! 
There's me for meet and greet too! My students were so excited to see me passing in the hall! I loved all the hugs, high fives and fist bumps! Such a fun Meet and greet! Piper and Cash also wanted to stop by their last year teachers and take pics with them! Oh how we love Ms. Anderson and Mrs. Mourra! They also found a friends in the hallways! These were the only two pics I snagged real fast in passing! It was a great day! The kids are so excited to start school! Me too! So excited to be headed back to work! 
 

No comments: