Sunday, August 27, 2023

Penny's Open House!

Yes I'm that mom that still takes Penny's picture with all her new teachers for the new year! lol She actually doesn't even care! She knows I'm that mom and loves it! lol  Please don't ever change! lol Penny has started her 8th grade year! Can not believe she is already in 8th grade! Crazy how time flies! Sad at the same time! This wk was the schools Open House! She is the VP of Web and loved being there to show kids and parents around! We also walked around and met all her teachers and of course took pics! lol I of course knew all of her teachers since I work at the school but it was fun to chit chat and it was good for daddy to meet them too! We had such a fun night! I love seeing her in element! She loves her teachers and friends! She is so excited for her 8th grade year! You got this Penny! You are amazing! Let your light shine!!

No comments: