Saturday, August 12, 2023

Happy 15th Anniversary!!

 Happy 15yr Anniversary my love!!! We have lived such a fun life together thus far! Love this man to the core! He is my rock! My world! My person! My lover boy! My dream boy! The list is long! He is my everything! ! One more year down and an eternity to go! Life is sooooo good with you! Lucky in Love! Thanks for choosing me on 8-8-08 and everyday after that! We have built an amazing life together! No regrets ever with you! Thanks for loving me and all my accessories! lol You are an absolute delight! 
We celebrated early on our Canada trip but on our actual anniversary we went to dinner! We went to Nittaya's Little Kitchen! We love it there! The food is so amazing too! Such a great night just with my honz!! Cheers to another fabulous year with you my love! 

No comments: