Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Incredible Family Pics!

If you can believe it it's already time for family pics! We do them 1 time a year and always in September! There's always so much thought that goes into this for me! It's never who is going to take the pics because that's the easiest part! Of course the amazing Amy Rhodes!!! She is truly magical! It's never the location because Amy is so incredible! She just knows where all the cool perfect spots are! It's always the outfits! lol This year I stepped out of my comfort zone and did rust and drown colors and did all patterns! I was so nervous how it was all going to look and come together! But man oh man that Amy is magical! lol I'm completely in love with how these pics turned out yet again! Another year down! lol Stay tuned... you will see these pics on our Christmas card!!! :) So please scroll down and enjoy our photoshoot as I did! Can't stop looking at them! and if you need an amazing photographer let me know! I will get you Amy's contact info!! She is the greatest!
How am I ever going to be able to decide which one to pick! lol Love this family of mine so much!
My 3 that have my stolen my heart! Love their faces so much!
Oh Penny! My teen! Can't believe my #1 is 13!!!  She is beautiful inside and out! She is loyal! She is kind! She is sassy! She is silly! She is dedicated! She is a performer! She is all things amazing! 
Cash money! My #1 son! 2 digits! He turned 10 this year! Can't believe it! He is confident! He is a trend setter! He is athletic! He is loyal! He's loud! He is such a tease! He loves life and lives life to the fullest! Never a dull moment with Cashy boy!
Little Piper!! My baby! How is my baby 6! She is beautiful inside and out! She is sensitive! She is caring! She is sweet and sassy! She is flexible! She is mommy's best friend! my little side kick! She loves all animals too! 
Love my family!
Sister pics and more of the 3 of them together! 
More of my Cashy!
More of my Penny!
More pics of my Piper!
More sibling pics! How will I ever choose just one! lol They are all so amazing!
The best daddy ever!
Me with my littles! Love being their mama!
And where it all started! Lucky in Love!
Now to start thinking about what we will wear next year! lol It never ends!




 

No comments: