Sunday, October 1, 2023

September Monthly Pics!

Well September went by fast! Another  month has come and gone! Here's the rest of the things we did throughout September! Singers company started for Piper! She loves her new teacher! I do too! She loves to sing and dance! We are so happy to be back in Singers company! Honz had a lunch date with his dad! Honz and Cash also went up to Cedar to get all our toys that were getting fixed and serviced! Hunting season is rt around the corner! lol While the boys were always the girls played! We played and went to dinner! 
Penny's Pedis and Manis! lol For Penny's bday she got all the things for gel nails! Even the nail table! She has been practicing and getting good! I love having her do mine! It's so nice and convenient! lol There was also a blue moon! Cash laid out all his rocks and crystals to collect energy from the moon! lol Recharging the rocks and crystals! love it! He was so hyped about this! He loves his rock collection! Then cute little Ruby! Love my fur baby! 
Cash and Noah spent a Saturday morning helping Uncle Brent with his bees and weeds! They had such a great day learning and working! Thank you Uncle Brent for teaching our boys! Cashy had a great day with you! 
Went our to Henderson to see my cute Maverick play on foothill's football team! They crushed the other team by a landslide! lol Way to go Mav!!! #35! Penny found Chance's senior painted parking spot and had to take a pic! lol Piper lost another Tooth! She was so excited! Love my baby! She is growing fast! Being with friends is the best! Oh and I got a new pickleball paddle! lol I'm not good but I had to get my own! lol
Family picture time! Here's the sneak peak! I went with differnet patterns for each of us in rust colors! I hope they turn out! lol It's alwasy such a thought process for me in getting the outfits togheter! lol ugh! I even stage us to make sure looks good! Lol I’ll post the family pics as soon as I get them in my hot little hands! Can’t wait! 
Penny got her lower braces on!!! Of course we went to the best Ortho in town! Dr. Auntie Eryn!!! She did great and adjusted pretty fast to them! Cash still rocking the expander!! We added elastics to his for cross bite!! Both are doing great! We are the luckiest to have Auntie Eryn to take exceptional care of them!! Thank u!!! Love u!! You’re truly the best! 
It’s been so beautiful out in the evenings! So for Monday  fun night I have met up with my bestie family and played at the park!!! The kids all play so good together! So on  beautiful nights we must enjoy this weather together! 
We had a Half day at school! So we played poolside with our besties! It was a perfect fun day! Non stop splashing and laughter! 
Sunday fun day!!! I always love snapping a quick photo as we go into church! We are ready for fall!! 
 

No comments: