Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Quick Trip to Salt Lake!!

So the weekend right before Christmas a very last min adventure...I decided to hop in my sisters car to head up to Salt Lake! They were already going up to go ride the Polar Express! I didn't have tickets but I thought it would be so fun to ride up with all my sisters just for some sister bonding times! Plus Penny could get a chance to play in some Snow, see Temple Square with all the Beautiful lights and get some last min shopping in at the big City Creek Mall! and that's exactly what I did! Penny LOVED the Snow! We both Loved the Christmas lights at Temple Square! Absolutely breath taking! Never seen anything like it! and of course I got my shop on! Such a Fun quick trip! My poor Chad had to stay home because he was so busy at the store! This was his last big weekend to finish those last min items for his customers before he was closed for the Holidays! Thanks honz for making it all possible!

No comments: