Monday, December 31, 2012

The Merriest Christmas all Summed Up!!

We had another very busy but very merry Christmas! So here's the run down of each stop starting with Christmas Eve Eve at my dad's house! It's tradition that my dad and Janeen have their Christmas with all of us 2 days before Christmas! This way it kicks off the festivities! Such a FUN night! Penny was so Excited to get her Belle Princess and Pony!
On Christmas Eve we stopped over to Chad's Dad's house to drop off their Christmas Surprises and visit!! We went to Macayos for lunch too! Our Favorite!
Then it was off to Nanny Debbie's (my sis in law mom's house)! We have gone to her house every year that Chad and I have been together for Christmas Eve! Such a FUN tradition! Santa always stops in to give the kids their very first Christmas Surprise! Penny was so Excited! She got a Toy Story Book! Her Favorite!!
Merry Christmas Morning! and Yes SANTA found our sweet little P!! Oh my!! She was so Spoiled by Santa! She must have been a very good girl this year! She said "Santa found me and gave me surprises!"so funny! She also couldn't stop saying "ooooo....ahhhhhh!" Se was just beside herself! So many surprises! Every present she opened she would say "this is my favorite!" "i love it!" So appreciative! We just love our sweet P! Eryn and Tauna came over to spend Christmas morning with us! They loved the excitement from little Penny! So fun! Chad got a Gun Safe! Now he needs to fill up! and I got my usual Coach Bag! Yeah! Such a Wonderful Christmas!
 
It was off to Grandma DeeDee's house for her amazing Scones! Such a Huge yummy breakfast! And more Presents!! Yay! We were all so spoiled!!! Penny got a Camping Trailer for her babies to match mommy and daddy's! So Hilarious! and Auntie Lynn got her a Barbie Guitar that she just loves! She's our little performer! She loves to sing and dance! She will make up her own words to songs too! haha!
 
Our final stop was out to my brother's house! We ate some more and opened more presents!! Such a fun busy day but worth every second! We had the Merriest Christmas ever! We can't wait to see what next year brings!


No comments: