Sunday, July 14, 2013

2 BIG Birthday Celebrations!!!

Not 1 but 2 BIG Birthday Celebrations!!! My Honz has finally caught up to me! He turned the BIG 30 on Friday and Pretty Penny will be 3 the 21st of the month! So we had a BIG Birthday Party for the both!! Such a wonderful night with tons of family for BBQ-ing, swimming, piƱatas, tons a surprises for little Penny, and 2 yummy Birthday cakes!! I can't believe another year has come and gone!! Why is my baby growing so fast!! We just love her fun excited full of personality self! Our life would be so boring with out her! We are truly lucky to have her as ours!! Happy 3rd Birthday our little Diva!! and as far my Honz goes...I'm the luckiest person in the world to have such a hard working supportive husband and best friend! I truly married my sole mate...the man of my dreams!! Happy 30th Birthday Honz!

No comments: