Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Most Amazing Adventure To Santa!

Oh what an adventure it was to see Santa!! The coolest most amazing Santa experience is at the Fashion Show Mall! Oh my goodness!! The display alone will take your breath away!! It even SNOWS while your waiting in line! Shrek, Donkey and Princess Fiona were there too!! So awesome!! You go through the house to get to the North Pole with Shrek and the gang to get to Santa!! Quite the exciting fun adventure!! The kids were loving it!! Then you get to the door to see Santa....the door opened and Santa said "Well hello Penny it's so good to see you! I'm so happy you came to see me!" Penny was in awe!! She ran right up to him and gave him a Huge HUG and sat right next to him on the couch! Then Santa said "Well there's little Cash...you came to see me too!" Penny is still in awe that Santa knows their names and did not move from his side! Now as for Cash....he wasn't so sure about Santa! We put him up on Santa's lap and he started to cry and cry! He stopped crying as soon as daddy sat next to Santa on the couch but he still did not want to sit on Santa's lap!! haha!! Santa leaned down and asked Penny what she wanted for Christmas and she said the "doc mobile" from Doc McStuffins!! She's been wanting this for a looooooong time! haha! Then Santa whispered in her ear "Do you know what Penny?...YOU are on the Good list so You just may get that Doc Mobile!" She started to giggle and smiled so Big!! That was the most Amazing Sweet Santa I have ever seen!!
As we were walking out Penny said to me with her big eyes and serious voice "mommy that was the Real Santa because he knew my name and he whispered in my ear that I was on the good list!" My heart was bursting with joy!!!  Talk about Christmas Magic happening right before my eyes!! She sure Loves Santa!!! haha! I love this time of year for making memories and traditions!!! This Adventure to Santa is our new tradition!!! Best Santa experience in town!! Can't wait to go back next year! Now lets hope Cash isn't so scared!! haha!  :)

1 comment:

lauren said...

it was so amazing!!!