Friday, January 5, 2018

Family pics from the Professional!

The family pics arrived from the professional!lol Thanks Brittany for your beautiful work! You captured great ones! and Thank you, Thank you DeeDee for getting us all together and making it possible! Best present ever! Pictures are a lasting memory! Love you!
Be still my Heart! I love these faces with all my being! They make we crazy! but i'm also totally crazy in love with them! They are my whole world! wouldn't change anything! I love being their crazy mommy! lol
SISTERS!!! My biggest joy! My whole life i always wanted to have sisters! I go back to this often and many have heard me say this... I lost my mom to cancer at a very young age and thankfully i had sisters to call and lean on through out this crazy life we all live in! so with going thru this tragic life experience I always wanted to have my own girls to be sisters and have each other if I were to ever leave them like how my mom did! Now don't get me wrong... Brothers are amazing too and having my son is so wonderful but there's nothing like a blood sister bond and I myself have especially needed and grateful for both my sisters and the bond we have! Seeing these pics makes my heart so happy on so many levels! Dressing them like twins is my all time fave too! My mom did this with me and lil Eryka! lol
I'm truly blessed to be apart of Chad's wonderful family! Just look at these beautiful humans! Thanks again DeeDee and Fadi for making this happen! Perfect pics! I think they turned out great!

No comments: