Friday, January 5, 2018

My Baby!

Each month I collage candid pictures! My baby just hit 12mons! Yes that's 1yrs old!!! AWWWWW so sad! My baby!! Seriously why does time have to go so fast!! I can't believe a year has come and gone so fast! So these are the candid pics of my sweetest baby Piper from the month of December! She hasn't taken the walking steps on her own but boy is she getting fast crawling, pulling her self up, and walking around furniture! We have gotten her to stand by herself in the middle of the room nut it doesn't last very long! She is the sweetest baby girl ever! Still barley makes an awnry grumpy peep! She sure doesn't complain! Still mild mannered! She loves real food! no baby food what so ever! lol! She is still on her special  formula but we will be transitioning to real dairy in the next couple weeks to see if she can tolerate it! She just cut her 2 upper front teeth! it's a race to see who gets their 2 front teeth all the way in... Penny or Piper?! lol Penny has checked like everyday to see who's has grown in more! Her's or Piper's! So funny! Even Cash gets a kick out of this! Love these kids of mine! So dang precious!  She is currently in the "obsessed with mommy stage" like seriously follows me around the house everywhere and wants to be held by me only! and I'm not stopping it! I'm taking in all the snuggles and not getting my work done around the house to hold, carry and just love on her! She's momma's girl for sure! I thinks its because I couldn't hold her for such a long time with my broken elbows that this last month i have been able to hold her and she realizes it ans doesn't want me out of her sight! Trust me it's the best feeling and  I'm soaking it in!!! She's the best thing in our life! We Love you baby girl! What will next year bring???!!!

No comments: