Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Merriest Christmas!

We had the Merriest Christmas! It's seriously the best time of year! The top collage is Christmas morning when the kids first saw their surprises from Santa! Its been a tradition when i was little my mom would get us all ready and line us up in ages take a picture before we could go out and see what Santa brought us! So of course i have been doing the same thing as my mom did since Penny was born! It's so fun and sad to see how much they have changed in a year!!
 The kids were so excited! Squealing out with joy! Santa had them of the good list! lol So many fun toys! of course they got everything they wanted! I love a BIG Christmas!! Penny was so excited to get her American Girl Grand Hotel, the veterinarian play set and the Giant Rose gold lol Surprise! Here's the pics of Penny's  reactions while opening presents and her final spread! lol She is so fun to surprise! She's my girlie girl and loves everything!!!
 My boy loves anything too! He was so excited he got his crazy cart and batman cave from Santa! He got so many other fun things too! After every present he unwrapped he would give me a hug and say "thank you mommy!" He's the sweetest! These are all the pics of my Cashy boy unwrapping and final spread!
 This was my baby Piper's 1st Christmas! She loved all the action and kids excitement! She loved getting a hold of the wrapping paper! lol She is the best and sweetest baby ever! She loved her Santa surprises! Anything lighting up and making noise she was all over it!
 After we had our morning together it was off to Tara's where Chad's mom DeeDee did her famous traditional scone breakfast! We love Christmas morning breakfast! This year for the kids Christmas present from grandma DeeDee she made all the kids a blanket! Such a special gift that they will keep forever! I still have my blankets my Grandma Ence made for me! A gift that will last a lifetime! Thank you grandma DeeDee for a wonderful morning together!
After Tara's house we came back home and the kids and daddy played with all their toys! I cleaned! lol Sadly just realizing I didn't get in one picture! lol and I was looking good in my rose gold too! lol 
Christmas brings me so much joy! I love surprising and spoiling my kids! Thanks to my honz hard work for making it all happen! We are truly blessed beyond measure! Can't wait to see what next year brings! Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: