Sunday, January 6, 2019

Happy New Year!

 Happy New year!! Finally getting around to posting this! We have been so sick and finally feeling better so now I can catch up on my blogging! Besides having colds we had a wonderful New Year's eve! Our Bestie Decker's invited us over! It's truly the best! We just walk across the street! They let off floating lanterns! Posed in front of the New Year decor props! Ate great food and deserts! and played games! I put the kids to bed and rang in the new year with my honz and besties! Penny really wanted to  stay up to ring in the new  year like last year but instead rang it in with a 103 fever in bed! My poor girl!
For lunch we met up with my dad, bro and kids at Macayos! It's our favorite place with my family! Such a great day! So here's to the best year yet! Happy 2019!!!

No comments: