Sunday, January 6, 2019

Ice Skating Fun!

 We still  weren't done celebrating Piper's 2nd birthday so we decided to  take the kids ice skating! We went to the Golden Knights practice arena! Who knew how amazing this was! lol! it's huge and so much fun! My boy was beyond excited because he Loves the Knights! My kids have never been ice skating so this was a fun adventure!! My brother and family came and then I had a couple older cousins and friends to come help out on the ice! lol I was not skating! I can't be breaking my elbows again! lol and plus I needed to stay with my Piper and watch and cheer them on from the sidelines! lol and yes we were celebrating Piper's birthday and she didn't even skate! lol
 Seriously so much fun watching them skate! Cash could only go fast and get his balance with his little helper! Penny got better the more she went around but still liked holding the bigger girls or auntie Em's hands for extra support! Chad on the other hand took off like he was professional  and trying out for the team!  lol He would make sure the kids were steady and he would skate off carving the ice! My brother and I were in the stands watching him in excitement with how good he was! lol Seriously pretty dang impressive! We loved it!
 After skating we went to Macayo's! They sang to Piper and she about jumped out of her highchair in fright! She wasn't as excited about it this time...she was more scared about who are these people singing to me really loud and they are very close to me! lol She has the blowing out candles and eating icing off cupcakes down! We had a wonderful day! and as you can see in the passed out asleep pics littel Piper had the Best Birthday ever! We  love you Piper!

No comments: