Sunday, January 6, 2019

Piper's 24mon Candids!

Each month I capture candid pics of my baby! and this month she turned 24mons! 2yrs old! What?! How did this happen so fast! My baby!!! She getting too big and too bossy! lol Nothing stops her! She keeps up with her big sister and brother! She's talking more and definitely knows what she wants even if she can't say it! Her brother loves to pester her! She on the other hand does not like it and she lets him know too! lol Sweet little Piper sure loves babies, purses, phones and treats! She loved her binky until she bit a hole in it! I never gave her a new one and she seems fine with out it! Maybe potty training will be this easy! lol Our sweet little Piper is full of life and we can't even imagine life without her! She can be so sweet and so salty! lol I still can't believe we are going into toddler days! We  love you so much sweet baby girl!

No comments: