Monday, May 6, 2019

Happiest Birthday to Me!

Happy 39th Birthday to me!! My last year in my 30's! OMG!! Can't believe it! Time flies when your having fun! What a great day I had! So much love was given to me! I woke up to my sweet little kids surprising me presents, to friends dropping off gifts, to lunch with more friends, ton of calls, texts, fb messages, and ended my wonderful day at Chuck E Cheese with more friends and my sisters! Yes Chuck E Cheese my 4th year celebrating my birthday there! I love it and the kids love it too! Its for the kids really rt?! and That's what life's about when you're a mom anyway! lol!  Then on the weekend my honz took me and our bff's to dinner at Brio and to see the new Avengers Movie End game! The perfect Birthday! Thank you all for making me me feel so special and loved all day long!

No comments: