Monday, May 20, 2019

Happy Mother's Day!

The joys of being a mother! These 3 little angels gave me life of a mother! I'm honored they chose me! It may be my greatest challenge but it also is mt greatest reward! They keep me busy, on my toes, I'm always teaching a lesson of some sorts but wouldn't change it for the world! Because along with the craziness is the joy  the bring to my heart and  the unconditional love they show me that never waivers! They are my world! Cash's pre-k class put on the cutest little mother's day program! He made me a plate and wrote all about me! Penny made me a few memorable treasures  at school  and at activity days! She also wrote me the sweetest card all about me! I love my babies so much! They are growing fast! This is what life's about! I love you sweet Penny, Cash, Piper!

No comments: