Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Lighting up the Stage and Steeling the Show!

  
Oh how I love to watch my Penny perform! She steels the show every time! She is absolutely amazing on  stage! She has so much passion and love for singing and performing you can tell as she lights up the stage and shines! Performing and Singing is definitely what Penny loves to do! Born Natural!
 This collage was from her first performance at the Legacy Retirement home! The grandma's and grandpa's just loved it! She did amazing! Just love watching her! You never know what face or action you're going to get next! It's so exciting! She keeps the performance fun!
These pics are from her second performance from the friends and family night! Man oh man did she put on a show here! The whole time I watch her I sit there in awe that she is my daughter! She is Amazing! She truly is the best! Watching her makes me want to get up on the stage and sing and dance with her! lol Not only does she have the best personality for stage and showmanship but she can Sing! She has the most beautiful voice! She has been taking private voice lesson this past 10mons and has worked hard! You can totally tell the maturity and tone in her voice! She is killing it! Ok I'm tooting her horn! Proud momma over here! Just love my sweetest performing Star!
Such a great night! Thanks to all that came out and watched Penny perform! I know you were not disappointed! lol! She really gives it her all and then some! She steels the Show! My shooting Star!

No comments: