Monday, July 29, 2019

Big Girl!!

 Look who's a Big Girl!!! Where did my baby go!!!! It's hitting me hard! My baby is not a baby and we are not having any more babies coming!! The Bierstedt final chapter of babies has come to  an end! Sad but also feeling really good about it! No more baby aisle! lol! We have been busy over here! 1st day in i was like ohhhhhhh how I hate potty training! She went pee every where but in the toilet! lol I prayed all night! Please Piper have a better day tomorrow! lol! I'm too old for this! lol Day 2 came along and it was a perfect day! It's like it clicked and she totally got it and my prayers were answered!! lol Since then she tells me when she needs to go potty and even has been pooping in the big girl potty! Yay! She has been my easiest child to potty train! We have had a few accidents here and there to be expected but dang this baby is a smart one! She totally gets it and she Loves her big girl panties! She's just the cutest! I seriously can't believe no more diapers!!! No more baby things! We sure love you Piper Rae! The perfect final chapter to our family! You're perfect! We are so proud of you and love you so much!!!
Another item of firsts to document!!!!! 1st time with piggy tails!!! She loves them! She was so proud of herself!! I love her sweet little face with these pig tails! She looks even more grown up and totally looks like little Boo from Monsters Inc! I can't stand how cute she is!!! Love you big baby girl! You will always be my baby!!! You make my heart the happiest!

No comments: