Tuesday, July 2, 2019

River Fun!

My next door neighbors the Facers have an amazing getaway place "the river house!" They spend quite a bit of time down there especially when their children come into town to visit. Well they had visitors and my kids were so excited to see their friends again from spring break so we spontaneously went down to the river and stayed with them for a couple of days! Just me and the kids went that so not me cause I love having my honz with me always but the kids were dying to play with their little friends and it's summer so we went! and boy did we have fun! They have quite the set up down there! Everything you need at your fingertips! Dude even got my kids up on knee boarding! They have never done any water sports before! They loved it! Had a blast! Such a fun little adventure! Can't wait to get back! It's going to be hard to keep me away from "paradise!" Thank you Dude and Sue for a great time! We will definitely be back.... hope you want us too! lol cause you're not going to be able to keep us away lol

No comments: