Monday, July 29, 2019

Penny's Fun Birthday Weekend!

 Happy 9th Birthday weekend Penny Pie!!! I love spoiling this one! She's so easy to shop for and shop with! Every year I take her to Justice to shop! She got  her backpack, lunchbox, and clothes! We love that store! Well while we were there they asked her to come model at their back to school fashion show which ended up being the day before her birthday! Of course she said yes and had an absolute blast! She got to shop the entire store trying on clothes to pick out and wear for the fashion show! She nailed the runway! She's just so dang cute! Has lots of personality and pizazz! She was working that fashion show! At the end she got to pick out 1 item from her outfit to have! Then of course we shopped some more! lol Such a fun experience! She was meant for the stage! lol!
 After the Justice fashion show I took the kids to a pet store to play with the puppies! They have been begging me to get them a puppy! Yikes! If you know me you know I'm not an animal lover! lol! But it was so fun to see their sweet little faces light up when they would bring in a puppy! This little white one was my fave!! lol
 Then it was her Birthday! She woke up to daddy's famous french toast that she loves and presents!!!!! Piper was excited too and said it was her birthday as well!!! lol! I can't believe she is 9!!! Times is flying by! Penny is the sweetest! She is loving and kind and cares for others! She has the best personality! Her smile, care free  attitude and love for life is contagious! She is an absolute joy to be around and I'm grateful everyday she came to our family! I'm the lucky one to be her mom! She never gives up! She's a hard worker and very determined! She never wants to disappoint me and never breaks any rules! She's happy go lucky with sass! I scored with this one! We love you Penny! We hope you had the best 9th Birthday!
 I Surprised her by taking her to get her nails and toes done! Tips and Dip please! lol She was in heaven! They even matched her toes to her new nails! We were both Loving every minute of it!!! She's just so fun to be around!
For dinner she wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese! Hey that's what I love to do on my birthday too! lol! We all had a blast! She ended the night with her bff cousin Emma sleeping over! She had the best day and night! Happy 9th Birthday Penny! We love you so much!!!

No comments: