Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Back to School!


These little cuties couldn't wait to go to school! Cash was beyond excited that he gets to go to "big kid" school  and go to the school  where Penny goes!
Penny started the 4th grade! Where is the time going!! She loves school! Loves to learn, be a leader and loves her friends! She came home the 1st day and made 3 new friends! She is just the best! Hard worker, loving and kind! She is absolutely beautiful inside and out!
My little Cashy started Kindergarten! Like I had mentioned above he was so excited to start school! He was counting down the days to get to go to "big kid" school! lol He is a natural at making friends and excited to learn all the things! He kept telling me "mom I'm going to be the best boy at school, help my teacher with whatever she needs and make tons of  friends!" and that's exactly what he did on the 1st day! He had the best day! His teacher and a lunch helper both came up to me separately complimenting me that my boy was such a great boy and such good listener! He loved every minute of it and was such a good boy!
These are the pics from 1st day of school of us walking him into school! Kinder has their own little gate so I parked the car and we all walked him to school! Penny showed him a round and then headed off to her 4th grade class! He lined up when the bell rang and was ready to go! 
These are the pics I took of him when I picked him on the 1st day! I normally drive through carpool  lane but since it was his 1st day ever in "big kid" school, Piper and I walked up to get him! He was beaming! All Smiles!! They even celebrated his birthday! His birthday was the day before school! He loved it! They sang to him and even in his specials which was Spanish she sang to him  in Spanish! He felt so special! It was the icing on the cake for is 1st day! Then right after school we met up with Aunt Bre Favorite, my nieces and nephews at Dutch Bros for a Frost Surprise! This was my first time going and taking the kids! We all loved it so  much! So yummy! It was the perfect treat for the perfect 1st day of school!
These are the pics from the school meet and greet! They got to go and meet their teachers and check out their classroom's before school started! Penny of course showed Cash all the ropes so he was ready for his 1st day!! So proud of my kids! I love that they love life to the fullest and love school so much!! Here's to a great year of learning and making new friends! Love you 2 so much!

No comments: