Sunday, August 11, 2019

Happy 11th Anniversary!

Lucky in Love!!! Happy Anniversary to my one true love! Last week we celebrated 11yrs! I say all the time I’m the lucky one to have found you!My best friend, soul mate, my rock, my biggest fan, the one I call my dream boy and so much more! Still laughing the hardest, smiling the biggest and truly just loving every minute of life with you! Thanks for always making everything possible for me and our 3 beautiful kids! I love you the most hons and can't wait to celebrate many more amazing years with you!
We were lucky enough to celebrate at the temple! No better place to be then right where it all started! We went to the temple for our bff neighbor Chad's endowment! He's going on a mission to Mexico! We couldn't be more proud of him! It was a lovely anniversary! We even recreated one of our wedding photos! 11yrs later...we still got it! lol
The day before our anniversary! We got to see our same bff neighbor family their son Jade come home from his mission! He served in the Chicago, Illinois Spanish speaking mission! Mission Complete and job well done! My Cashy boy has been so excited for his bff Jade to get home! He ran up and gave him a BIG hug and Jade said "Hi Cash!" Cash ran back to me and said with excitement "mom he remembered my NAME!" lol So cute! Piper even ran right up and gave him a hug! She was 6mons when he left! Such a great day and the following day at the Temple! Our hearts our full! We love our Bff Neighbors!

No comments: