Sunday, August 11, 2019

Cash's Birthday Fun!

 Oh how we love to celebrate Birthday's! To kick off Cash's 6th Birthday week we went to Gravity! This was the first time we have gone all summer long! Summer went by way to fast! Dang it! We had a blast! Piper was busy! Last year she wasn't moving this fast! lol My bestie neighbor Sue had her grand kids in town all week! The kids played non- stop the entire week!!!!
On Saturday! The day before Cash's birthday we took the kids to see Lion King! He has been wanting to see it so we went! Piper was terrible as always in theaters! lol! But Penny and Cash Loved it! It was so good!
 Sunday came and it was his actual birthday! Happy 6th Birthday my Cashy boy! He has kept us on our toes for 6yrs and i don't see that changing anytime soon! He's a delight to be around! So full of life! Such a Funny boy! a Tease! My neat freak (just like mommy)! My organizer! Makes friends every where we go! My social butterfly! So athletic! He can do anything on the first try!! Has no fear! Not scared of anything! not even me when when he's getting in trouble! lol I truly think he thinks he's invincible! A super hero! and that scares me! lol and with all these things he's also very sweet! Has a big heart! Life is always great and fun in eyes! When I'm having a day! He's the first one to hug me and check in to see if I'm ok! He's a lover and a fighter! lol Fighter in a play full way! lol Oh how I love this boy of mine! He's the most like me and that's so crazy to me! Happy Birthday big boy!
 2 things i know for sure are very difficult to me! Taking a selfie/picture where everyone is looking and the camera and smiling their best! and the other Stake Conference with small kids! Yikes! lol! Today Piper was just on one! Teasing, laughing and running off when we are getting after her! I think I have another Cash on my hands with Piper! They are so much a like! lol Yikes! Lots of teasing with those too! So today at Stake Conference we were already sitting out in the foyer! No seats! However that didn't stop my kids any from being busy! Piper found a small bell under the couch at church and proceeded to take off running into the sacrament with the bell just a ringing it! Ugh! Not to bad...your thinking! Well the icing on the cake was when she pulled her dress off (a slip over your head kind of dress...a llr scarlett to be exact) and bolted for the Sacrament room with just her underwear on! OMG! I can't run after her! Chad's not running after! So we sent Penny in to chase her down as Piper proceeded to  giggle naked and continue to run away from Penny all through the sacrament room! UGHHHHHHH! Penny got her and I was ready to leave! lol I have 2 mottos in my life....1.Don't mess with Pretty! and 2.Don't embarrass me! She definitely did that 2nd one today! Every one close enough to see Piper streak through Sacrament did and was laughing! Sigh........lol
Back to Cash's special day! lol He woke up telling daddy! "It's my birthday and you are going to play the YES challenge with me! Everything i say and ask for you have to say YES!" lol who comes up with this stuff! Oh Cash does because remember he's always teasing, joking and loving life! So daddy went along with it! Daddy said yes to making pancakes for breakfast, yes to playing Disney infinity, yes to playing basketball, yes to ordering Domino's pizza (cash wanted a cheese and a pepperoni pizza-2 pizzas lol), and yes to a sprinkled confetti cake! Oh how we love our fun loving playful boy! He's seriously so funny! We hope you had the Best 6th Birthday! We love you Cash Money!

No comments: