Saturday, February 27, 2021

February Fun!

Here's all the extra fun from the whole month of February that I caught from my iphone! The big kids has Spirit week at school! Jock or Nerd! Cash chose Jock and Penny chose Nerd! They are too funny!! It was also Neon day and Cash wore his Rainbow Vans and Rainbow button down on that day!! The kids played with Auntie Melissa in the bounce house at Jacob's Birthday Party!! Taking selfies! So funny! Piper mastering her skills on her trailing wheels! :) We brought home my Dad's razor! :( So Sad he's gone! My watch screen saver is my Dad's  pics so I can look at his sweet face and think of him always!! Lounging on the couch napping!! And Chad on top of our neighbors the Decker's new gazebo! That's a wrap February!!! Can't believe another month has come and gone!! 

No comments: