Tuesday, February 2, 2021

January pics from my phone!

More pics from my phone for January! These are just the random pics I've take throughout the month that I haven't posted about! lol I will recap the pic collage! Piper got a few more birthday presents from aunties and cousins through out her birthday month. Penny had gotten a huge Baby Sitter's Club collection of books for Christmas. So she lined them all up in book # order! It was awesome to see the books laying out! The Baby Sitter's Club was my favorite book series in the 80's and 90's! I love that she loves them! Little Ruby so cute! lol Her face poking out her playpen! lol I can't with her little face! I also received a very special gift from my work the CC Bella Family! They surprised me with a custom White gold necklace with an infinity symbol with my dad's, mom's and my birth stones! I can't believe how special it is to me! So thoughtful and touching! I haven't taken it off since they surprised me with it! I wear it proudly and so dear to my heart! Thank you so much for your love, support, prayers and thoughtfulness! The CC Bella Team and Family mean so much to me! It's more than just a job they are family! Love you all!

No comments: