Saturday, February 27, 2021

My Perfect Little Valentine's!

My 3 little Valentine's! Oh how they have stolen my heart!! Just look at those sweet perfect little faces! They sure know how to melt my heart! :)
Oh what a wonderful Valentine weekend! My sister Eryka and family totally surprised me by showing up at my front door and staying the weekend! I love every moment I get with my siblings and their amazing families! Piper was beyond excited to have her 1st sleep over in her new big girl room! Cash gamed hard core fortnite for hours with his bff cousins too! My other Sister Eryn and my brother Ryan and families came over as well Saturday night and we watched old family videos! lol  Now that was a great time! It was fun to see both mom and dad on the old videos! Oh how we miss them both so much! Our kids sure loved laughing at us too!!! Sunday morning was Valentine's! Cupid found all the kids and left them surprises! My honz made a big breakfast and we feasted! My honz also surprised his girls (me, Penny & Piper) with beautiful flowers!! Penny and Piper were beyond excited! Made their day! The best weekend ever! I love my family!

 

No comments: