Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Additional -December pics from my phone!

More fun for December! Here are the extra photos from my phone for the month of December! At the beginning of the month we went up to Cedar for our little cousins Baptism! Zoe we are so proud of you! Such a beautiful day to celebrate Zoe! Penny was asked to sing the special musical number at the baptism too! She of course did amazing! I love to hear her sing! She's a singing angel! We also got to see Troy and Erin's new home! It's beautiful and just perfect for them! So excited for them! Sad they aren't in Vegas so I can see them more but so excited for their new adventure in Cedar!
Penny got invited to go to her 1st Golden Knights Hockey game and had a blast! She was spoiled al night with her friend! Also in this collage my 2 littles love to dress up and especially lately as Spiderman! We saw the new movie and can't get them out of the Spiderman costumes! lol They are just 2 peas in a pod! :) Also lot of fun gaming over winter break! Had to take a photo of all the cousins face timing while they game! It's the best! The bottom corner pic I had to share of Grandpa Bulloch! Chad's amazing cousin sewed and made him the blanket of all the Bulloch reunion tees! These are all the tees that Chad has made each year for the reunion! Love this special memorable piece! He was in Heaven when she gave it to him! I want one next! lol
Fun collage here! Pics from school carpool line of the assistant principle dressing up! He had a new Christmas outfit on each day before winter break! The kids loved it! Documenting Chad working on our Christmas lights! lol Cute little Ruby loving my new entry rug! And Birthday Lunch for my sweet friend Melissa! Such a fun busy month in addition to what I have already blogged about this month! lol
 

No comments: