Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve at the Golden Knights Ice Rink! We took the kids Ice skating! They were so excited! What a great time! Not too busy and great pricing too! Penny begs me to go all the time and I just wasn't what to do with Piper!  Finally got her back there to skate and just put Piper in skates and said "here you go" lol! This was Piper's first time on ice skates! She did soooooo good! She used a cone for balance to start then moved to a walker style push thing then before I knew it she was skating all by herself! She absolutely loved it! So proud of her! Penny and Cash were little pros in my eyes! lol! This was Cash's 2nd time on ice skates! He killed it out there! Jumping and twisting! Catching some air too! This was Penny's 3rd time ice skating and she was a rock star! She was turning,  twisting, going backwards, going on one leg and then even dipping down! So good! All were so much fun too watch! Can't wait to take them back! Defiantly a new Christmas Eve tradition! Ice Skating!


After ice skating we went to Red Robin for dinner! We walked right in, no wait had had a wonderful time! I love this time of year! I love being with my little family! I love getting my honz all to myself! The shop closed and he's all mine from Christmas eve until the New year! Wahoo!!! 

No comments: