Monday, December 20, 2021

Cash!

It's been a fun December for Cash! Basketball started! Wahoo! He loves to shoot the hoops! He is killing it out there! Such a hustler! Made his free throw points and made a shots during the game!! Proud momma! lol! I was screaming so loud I had no voice! lol! Way to go #2! Cash also had his School Christmas Performance! It was great to be back at the school for these cute fun little performances! He sang and danced his little heart out up there! He's just too cute! Always proud of my boy! Love my Cashy Boy!
Cash has some fun visitors to watch him at his game! Grandma, Auntie and cousins! He was pumped up for sure to see his bff cousin Hayes in the stands! Love when my sister comes to town! We had a great day together! Cousins played non stop for hours on end! 
 

No comments: