Sunday, April 17, 2022

All Fun things must come to an End!

Wrapping up spring break in St George with my family! First stop was meeting up with my cutest Bailey and her friend Luke for dinner at Wingers!! We sure loved seeing them! They are just the cutest and so fun to catch up on the tea!!! Food was yummy too! Great night together! 
Then we headed to my Uncle Jim and Aunt Debbie's House where my brother was parked with his trailer! We stayed with Ryan in his trailer! It was so much fun! We have been loving our Airbnb together so why not stay in the trailer together too! lol So we did! Slumber party with Ruby too! lol Woke up to cousin time!! Skating, scooters, and biking! I even brought my new skates up and broke them in! Yep broke them in with a huge fall! lol Yikes! I'm so sore! Thankfully nothing broken! What am I thinking buying high end skates! lol Looks like I need more crystal palace practice time! 
Framing and gardening too with Uncle Jim and Aunt Debbie! The kids had so much fun feeding the cows every morning! 
Egg decorating!! I love my new magic spin art egg maker! Totally cool and so fun! I also bought the craft eggs already ready for the art! No cooking eggs for me! It was so easy and no mess! Thanks walmart! lol 
So much fun with extended cousins! Swimming! Pizza Party! and the boys even slumbered in a tent together! 
Woke up and headed up the the Ivans egg hunt with my Sister and kids! This is our tradition and we love it! It goes fast but so much fun!! Then breakfast at McDonalds! lol Love these sweet faces!  The kids sure have a blast hunting for the eggs!
Saturday both Aunt Jill and Aunt Debbie did an Easter lunch and egg hunt!! They live right next door to each other so we just popped back and forth all day! Sure love visiting and love my family do much! It was like a mini Ence reunion! lol So many cousins! The kids had a blast! Played non stop!! 
More egg hunting! Penny and Cash even found eggs with money in them! They were so excited!! Candy and little toys for days! What a wonderful day! Thank you so much for having us! Family is so good for the soul! 
This happened this weekend too! Chad's new ordered truck finally came in!! So he flew up to Idaho on Friday afternoon and drove down to St George to meet up with me and the kids for the family Easter  lunch and hunt! We were all so excited to see him! Oh man are we in love with his new truck!! His new baby! It's a beauty! We can't for new fun adventures in the new truck! 
We sure enjoyed ending our fun packed spring break up in Utah!! Thanks for having us! We will be back in 2wks! lol!

No comments: