Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Best Birthday Ever!

Happy Birthday to me!!! I kicked off my 42nd Birthday with a couples date night to Din Tai Fung on Friday Night! It's and amazing Asian restaurant in Aria! So yummy! So fun to just laugh, eat and visit! Perfect night!
Saturday my sis Eryka's family came into town!! They stay the weekend and we had a blast celebrating! We love when we have company! Especially cousin company!  My sister's birthday is 2 days after mine and her son Niels is 2 days after hers! lol We have lot's of birthdays to celebrate! We went bowling and then dinner at Eddies!!! 
My hons kicked our trash with his best ever bowling score! WOW!! Killed us! lol The kids had so much fun bowling! The squeals and laughter! The best ever!
After bowling we met up with Ryan and his family and Eryn and Joanna for dinner at Eddies!! Our most favorite place to eat together! We always think of daddy too whenever we eat there! Love being with my family! Makes my heart the happiest! 

Sunday!! We had bought tickets to go see the you tuber Blippi! lol We grabbed lunch first then headed to the Orleans to watch the show! It was Niels birthday present! He loves Blippi! He is turning 3! The kids for the most part had a blast!!! lol Piper's age and younger loved it! Penny and Zane videoed and made fun of it! lol Hayes and Cash played on their phones laughing and singing out occasionally! lol I loved the excitement of all the littles kids! They were in it to win it! I also love any show! I can get down with anything and have a good time anywhere! lol You all know me!!! Always ready to party and have fun! lol
More pics from Blippi!!! We couldn't believe how many people came out or it! It was packed! It was a sold out show! Wow!
Monday!! Official turned the big 42!!! My birthday is here! I woke up to breakfast while I was getting ready for my day!! Penny made cinnamon rolls and cut up my favorite fruits! The kids surprised me with plants and home décor! Hair clips! Gift cards! Penny even made me a the cutest redeem punch card! So sweet and clever! They each made me a birthday card too! I got high end roller skates and new slip on vans! and the best present and most excited and surprised was my very first LV speedy bag! Way to go honz! You sure know how to spoil me! It's a denim LV! It's absolutely just gorgeous! I love it honz! Completely obsessed with it! I love my little family! They were all so excited to surprise me! They made my birthday perfect!
The kids had no school on my birthday (teacher in service day) so we had to make the most fun of it since it was my birthday and no school! 1st stop Movies! We went to see the new carton movie "The Bad Guys!" So cute and so good! Even my honz got to come with us! That really made me feel special on my birthday! He's the busiest one!
After movies! Quick lunch! Then it was off to jump at Defy!! Cash had a little friend there that wad having his birthday so joined the party fun too! lol Defy is always so much fun!
The partying keeps a going! lol For the evening we went to Chad's Uncles house to race pinewood derby's! We enjoyed good food! Yummy treats! Got sung too by all the cute little cousins! Lots of laughs and squeals! and lastly the Racing!! 
The week before they all made their own cars! So then on my birthday night was Race night! The kids cars were ready to go! Penny was the ultimate all around Winner!! Hers was like a rocket! Lightening fast!  Piper's and Cash's were super fast too! In fact all 3 of my kids made it to the championship final round! Of course Penny Pencil took 1st place! Wahoo! Way to go Penny! Thank you Brent for the fun night!! The kids had a blast! Me too!
This collage is all the added fun! Birthday cards! Birthday lunch dates! Surprise visits from amazing friends with birthday presents!! 3 different deliveries of Crumbl cookies! You all know me so well!! 3 dozen crumbl cookies to be exact! lol Sis Eryka! Bestie Sue! Bosses Lauren and Jared! Thank you all for the text, calls, fb messages, the pop ins, and deliveries! You all made me feel so special! I truly felt so loved! Turning 42 isn't so bad! lol
 

No comments: